Sunday, June 4, 2017

Kallen is taking over!

So mom does not have enough time to get to this blog every now and then so I am here to take over and by me I mean Kallen. Sorry for all the missed events but we got no time. Please wish me luck!
 Katherine: Katherine Is now ready for her senior year and college and is engaged to Forrest Albiston.(Age 21)
Kora: Kora is ready for her senior year of high school and is in LOVE with drama and has been in many plays and musicals.(Age 16)
Kallen: I am ready for 4th grade and love singing, using technology, and being crafty(Reading too).(Age 9)
Kensington: Kensington is ready for preschool and loves all sorts of Bed items like pillows blankets and stuffed animals.(Age 5)

For a little sneak peek on one of Kora and Katherine's adventure click down there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyiX81z91bo

No comments: