Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Father's Day 2008




After talking about it for the last couple of years and knowing that Eric was never going to get around to really shopping himself, I went ahead and researched, shopped for, and bought Eric a new car! I was able to do it all without him finding out until he came home from work the Friday before Father's Day and saw it parked in our driveway. The girls were excited (especially Katherine as she had grown rather embarrassed of the old Saturn--we have so loved that car and it will be missed if we ever get rid of it: notice it's still sitting in front of our house). Lucky for me, Eric absolutely loves his Nissan Altima and everyone at the office is so pleased that he finally graduated from the Saturn. I do; however, enjoy reminding him that this new car is entirely in my name so he lets me drive it on weekends when I am running errands.

2 comments:

Marlo said...

dudes, nice looking ride :)

The Roberts said...

Good job Melissa! Eric hope you enjoy it!