Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day in the Mouth of Kallen!

Kallen is absolutely an oral baby! Kora was as well. Katherine never put anything unusual in her mouth and still doesn't(I think she eats like five different foods, if we are lucky)! In just one day, I snapped photos every time I found Kallen with something new in her mouth. The choking hazards I am dealing with on a daily basis are daunting. If I find another tootsie roll wrapper in the roof of her mouth, I just might lose it...

Kallen's Epipen...Do I hear a Mother of the Year nomination?

A Polly Pocket dress--nice and chewy soft on the gums.

A sock. For some reason, she is especially fond of chewing on her socks. I can't keep her toes warm as she constantly yanks off the socks so that she can chew on them.

And finally, a noisy toy of Kora's. 




2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is hilarious!! What cute shots, and how does she manage to find so many things that don't belong to her to put in her mouth?! I loved it- and love that stage- so glad I am through it though!!
Looking forward to the trip in a couple weeks!!

Rach said...

That can't be all! If she's like Brevan you would have to never put the camera down! How funny. She's so dang cute.
p.s. compared to some of my stories, you would win mother of the year!