Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Kallen isn't so much a baby anymore...she's THREE!

Wow! I am actually now blogging about something that happened less than a month ago! Are you impressed yet, Dad? Hope these blogs have been fun for you for your birthday! Happy, happy Day!

Kallen was so happy to get another day of opening gifts just a couple weeks after Christmas!! "It's my happy day!" She had a good day and actually got to celebrate a couple times. Seth and Emi were able to come visit us the day before her birthday! Kallen loves to play with Emi.



Kallen checking out the cupcakes, eager to dive in!

This year I made pumpkin muffins for her birthday cake! Just a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin! Super easy and nothing she is allergic to! I iced some of them for the real birthday look but I prefer them plain!

She was so excited! She couldn't stop smiling when we sang to her and this year, she didn't try to touch to candle flames. Hooray!
All blown out with just a little help from sisters.

New Strawberry Shortcake DVDs to drive us all mad!

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

What a cutie! I love her outfit that she is wearing on her bdaz!! She looks so adorable in red...and she is only three! Sad Ev and I missed out. Those cupcakes look yummy...anyway, I love the updates. You need more of them.