Sunday, June 20, 2010

Geneva on the Lake







So, for Memorial weekend, we ended up heading north to Lake Erie. We found a quaint little cottage to rent for a few days in this bizarre little town called Geneva on the Lake. We found a "beach" to visit at the state park there and really just hung out, relaxing and playing. It was a pretty great escape even though we seemed to be the only ones there who didn't arrive on motorbike...

Kallen could not get enough of the beach--"I luva da beach!!" Katherine spent a good deal of her time studying for school finals despite our labelling her a "total nerd." Kora loved the playtime on the beach almost as much as Kallen! Certainly the break that we all needed!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

My grandparents live minutes away from Geneva on the Lake! I have been there many times! SO glad you had a great vacation!! Love the new pics!

The Roberts said...

love all these pictures!!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey! I saw your blog link off of your facebook! I will have to send you an invite to our blog, we have one too! Your girls are GORGEOUS. Can't wait to hug them all!! And I love that picture of you and Eric on the side. So so adorable. I can't wait to see you all again! So this is the Lake you are taking us to right ;0)?!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh, this is Carrol by the way