Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kallen Obsesses...

Over the last few months, Kallen has decided to start obsessing... She started with her books. She LOVES to be read to and developed a nightly routine of convincing someone to read ALL of her favorite books to her just before bed. I was especially pleased by this obsession. Reading is all good.




Her most recent obsession began when Eric decided to use my upcoming birthday as an excuse to indulge his obsession and be one of the first to own an iPad! My birthday gift quickly became a household obsession for everyone except me! Kallen has mastered the iPad and can operate nearly every app on it with little problem. Her favorite place to visit is YouTube. She knows how to find the history and watch her favorite videos. She can then find other videos similar to her favorites. It's an endless entertainer for her. I find myself pretty constantly monitoring her viewing as I haven't yet figured out how to filter out the inappropriate...what fun for me!


No comments: