Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweens Past...

Last year's costumes-Katherine the mime and Kora the Lawyer as was my very first photo blog one year ago. 2007


OK, so here's where I win Mother of the Year! Katherine was actually a Hershey bar this year and we have NO photo of it. This is a photo of Katherine in September of that year--Katherine the Polka Dot! Kora went as Candy Corn. I loved the absence of sewing this year. 2006


I loved both of these costumes. Katherine was Spiderella and Kora was a "fairy-witch". This year's sewing was beyond ambitious. 2005


Pirates invaded in 2004!


This year we had a cute little witch and a most precious mummy--had to add the solo mummy photo. These photos were taken with a roll of black and white film (so bummed when I got the pictures back because Kora's mummy bow was a great purple color). 2003



This year, the whole family joined in to be the Scooby Gang and no photo of all of us. Here's Katherine as Daphne and Kora as Velma. 2002

This year the girls and I were the three Power Puff girls, but I didn't get a good photo of the 3 of us--pre digital camera capabilities. The girls are posing here with a good friend, Beau.  2001


A big sewing project with Katherine's medieval princess.  I borrowed Kora's jester costume for her 1st Halloween, just 1 month old. 2000


Raggedy Ann and some sewing...1999

I loved this scarescrow costume! 1998

An adorable Cat in the Hat! 1997

Katherine's very first Halloween. We didn't actually do a costume for her but I found this photo that was taken about a week before Halloween--close enough, right?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That was so awesome! I didn't know you had such sewing skills! You rock!! How adorable they look EVERY year!!
Loved it!

The Roberts said...

I can appreciate the time put into this post. I love seeing old photos of the kids. The Mummy is my favorite for Kora and The Scarecrow for Katherine. Happy Halloween!

lish cook said...

okay so Kallen is officially Katherines twin.....you did a really great job on the bride of frankenstein.