Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Sensational 'S' Selections


OK, so my friend, Lish, "tagged" me with the letter S. Apparently this means that I am to blog about some significant S words. I have compiled a fairly brief list so as not to bore you all. I thought it might be fun to go with opposites as we all know the importance of "opposition in all things."

Sincerity and Sarcasm--I grew up on much sarcasm but have grown to cherish the elusive sincerity of close friends.

Savior and Satan--My everyday motivation and my everyday adversary.

Songs and Silence--I live through music and songs, I treasure moments of complete silence (especially through the night!).

Sex and Selibacy--I had to include sex (a keystone of marriage and lots of fun) and yes, I know celibacy is spelled with a C but it sounds like an S. By the way, not so much into celibacy myself...;)

Sacrifice/Service and Selfishness--More sacrifice, less selfishness would be good for anyone!

Shopping and Saving--I so enjoy both but they tend to be mutually exclusive...what's a girl to do?

Saturday and Sunday--A day to play catch-up on terrestrial things, a day to play catch-up on celestial things! Love them both!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Say it loud, say it proud, sista!
Loved it all- even the racey ones!!

Rach said...

lish tagged me, too. Can i just borrow yours? they were good! j/k