Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kallen at 9 Months


Kallen is officially nine months old now. We took her for her 9-month photo shoot at which she did great! At her doctor's check-up, she weighed in at 16 pounds, 12 ounces. She is 28 inches long. She is both my heaviest and longest 9-month old child yet. The doctor is quite pleased with her development and is guessing that she'll be even more mobile very soon. She doesn't; however, expect that Kallen will be cutting any teeth within the next couple of months. My guess is, Kallen will get her first tooth around the one-year mark like Kora did. Now, if we could just figure out her allergies before she gets enough teeth to want to try all sorts of new foods...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is gorgeous!! I loved the scrapblog pages- I just recently tried them, and I really liked creating some fun new things.

The Roberts said...

Those pics are so good. I love the scrap pages. I will try some soon. I realize that your daighters name is Kora not Koran but too lazy to change it! However, I might have just given you a 4th name if you need another K name!

Jen said...

melissa,
Love your blog. Although I've been terrible at updating it.